- Matter/Antimatter Reactor
- Warp Drive
- Max Speed
- Warp 9.7
- Cruising Speed
- Warp 9
The Mark X Autonomous Long Range Missile (designated ALR-X) is a warp-capable missile which is designed to autonomously lock onto a target and travel there at high warp before detonating at the target. To make targeting the weapon as difficult as possible it is equipped with a cloaking device. It is equipped with a single warp nacelle just aft of the warhead, which allows it to travel at speed in excess of Warp 9. This weapons is still in the testing phase and a limited number of prototypes exist.
- Deflector Shields
- Cloaking Device
- Ablative Hull Armor
- 2 Plasma Bolt Emitters (1 Fore, 1 Aft)
- 1 Plasma Shock Emitter
- Emits a high energy plasma burst from the warp drive in a spheroid shape extending out 100 km in all directions
- 2 Micro-Torpedo Launchers (1 Fore, 1 Aft)
- Standard load-out for Transphasic Torpedoes
The warhead contains 1500 kg of matter and antimatter, the material is a super-compressed metallic-slugh state in the warhead itself. Upon detonation the missile can produce an explosive yield equivalent of 64 Gigatons of TNT, this is approximately the equivalent of 1000 photon torpedoes detonating at once.