Ciara was created at Outpost Poe for nefarious purposes. Damien and Heather liberated her in a game of Blackjack through only slightly unethical means, as the person who had previously won her was going to use her for simply sex and it was not only cruel was a waste of her talents.
Ciara was programmed to be the perfect autonomous hacking system. While she has a very strong personality, she has a core directive to serve her owner and will refer to them as Master or Mistress depending on gender. She is fully self aware but her program adjusts to suit her owner to prevent owner/AI rejection, however, if mistreated it is likely that her system will reject her current owner and seek a new owner.
- Electronic Infiltration
- Electronic Tracking
- Electronic Surveillance
- Electronic Disinformation
- Electronic Attack
- Electronic Counter-Attack
- Data Theft
- Data Falsification
- Data Scrubbing
- Tracking Avoidance
- Expert Computer Programmer
- Erotic Storytelling
- Applied Cognitive Analysis
Unlike many AI systems, her core program is usually self-contained within a definite computer system connected into other systems via networking or directly hard-lining into the system. Her core system is stored inside a portable computer system. This allows her to remain autonomous of the computer system she's operating within, incase of power failure or other such issues.
The actual computer itself has a number of hardware capabilities to assist the AI in the performance of its directives.
- Autonomous Hardwire Connections
- The system is able to seek out and actually deploy hard-lines from its core structure to interface with nearby ports.
- Universal Communications Transceiver
- The system supports all known forms of radio, subspace, infrared, and laser pulse communications standards. It is also able to dynamically adjust its own communications protocols.
- Sensor Suite (Including Biometrics)
- Remote Isolinear Reader
- The device is capable of remotely reading the contents of isolinear chips with specialized sensors.
- Omnidirectional Holographic Projector