STV Zealot Star (TOV-C-0002)
|STV Zealot Star (TOV-C-0002)|
The second vessel under the direct command of Admiral Sal D'Amico, she was captured from Onyx in the year 1520 during a Theta Protocol emergency.
While the service history of the Zealot Star is unknown prior to January 29, 1520 when the vessel was captured from Onyx.
Initial Capture (1520)
On January 29th, 1520 the vessel was captured after it suffered significant damage from the USS Protector in concert with the INV Cabur. The vessel was disabled and the Protector and Cabur beamed over troops to take control over the vessel. She was captured at the same time as the STV Eros Decay. The original designation of the vessel was the ONX Zealot Star with the registry of CCV-12975-A. The vessel's designation was changed as the vessel was captured, rather than donated or contracted to Solas Tempus.
2 Companies from the 7th Schatten Regiment, 1 from the 4th Taurus Regiment, and 1 from the 1st Exodus Regiment are assigned to for a total of 640 personnel.
- Patrol Squadrons (2)
- Delta 9
- Gamma 8
- Total of 6 Danube Class Runabouts, 12 Peregrine Class Fighters, 12 Valkyrie Class Fighters
- Interceptor Squadron (1)
- Sigma 3
- Total of 3 Venture Class Runabouts, 6 Thunder Class Fighters, 6 Valkyrie Class Fighters
- Assault Squadrons (2)
- Theta 7
- Omega 6
- Total of 6 Danube Class Runabouts, 12 Thunder Class Fighters, 12 Valkyrie Class Fighters, 12 Flyer Class Shuttles
- Specialized Squadrons (1)
- Red 7
- Long Range Interceptor (3 Danube Class Runabout, 18 Gunstar Class Fighters, 6 X-Wing Class Fighters)
Total compliment of 18 Danube Class Runabouts, 3 Venture Class Runabouts, 12 Peregrine Class Fighters, 18 Thunder Class Fighters, 30 Valkyrie Class Fighters, 12 Flyer Class Shuttles, 18 Gunstar Class Fighters, 6 X-Wing Class Fighters.