There are multiple variants of this character, please refer to Victoria Romana Disambiguation for a list of the variants.
She’s rather peaceful in nature, preferring to use subterfuge when necessary to keep the local governments and the supernaturals in her territory in check. She is strict when it comes to the laws and people will find her quite nasty when it comes to people breaking her rules. She’s found to be mostly agreeable and all she asks is for others to keep their end of her deals. Something she greatly enjoys is making deals, that and living a quiet life in luxury, when she gets the chance she will work towards that goal, making deals or doing whatever she can within the bounds of the law to get what she wants. She does have particular, expensive, tastes, especially for things that are sweet when it comes to blood and other things, those who supply the necessities for vampires and other supernaturals know to keep some rather good blood and sweets on hand in case she visits, which usually lightens her mood. occasionally she goes out of her way to learn something new, and enjoys the quiet moments of the night. She despises the sewers, not liking even her people sleeping and remaining there.
She is fair, almost pale skinned normally. She has a good figure accented by her clothing. She often wears makeup and a hat and veil while going outside during day time. She acts very ladylike no matter what company she is in though has black painted nails, and either black or deep red lipstick on usually.
- Mist Form
- She is able to become a flowing mist.
- Magic User
- Blood Magic
- Shadow Magic
- Necromantic Magic
- Life Steal
- Can recover from injuries quickly by stealing the life force of others without touching them.
- Strength Steal
- Can sap the physical strength of others, though does not augment her own strength.
- Blood Manipulation
- Can enchant blood by touch and make it obey her command, requires concentration. Blood would stay fresh-looking while in effect and be able to move as liquid as well as warn to the presence of others.
- Can be used on a living host, though a live host weakens the effect. Manipulation of living blood would require overcoming the willpower of the living person.
- Cannot be used to possess a person, though can be used to control a corpse / create a zombie. Zombies are short lived and require concentration to maintain though range is unlimited.
- Blood Attack
- Can create a sudden but temporary disruption in the blood of an enemy causing lasting damage. This disrupts the persons body by momentarily seizing control of their blood. This ability limited to line-of-sight but does not require touch.
- Travel by Shadow
- Can be used to teleport between shadows.
- Can make shadows darker and less easily penetrated by sight, hiding the occupant.
- Shadow Possession
- Can possess a human-sized or smaller shadow creating an unseen servant. This shadow has limited capabilities but can interact in simple ways with the outside world. It cannot carry items nor be used to directly attack, though it can move things limited to no more than 4-5 pounds. Continuous focus is not required, range is limited as the shadow must
- Shadow Attack
- Can use ones own shadow (or a nearby shadow) to attack though choking, punching, kicking, or other such blunt force attacks. Requires line-of-sight.
- Shadow Lift
- Can use ones own shadow to lift them up, require concentration and line-of-sight.
- Dark / Gothic Styled Clothes / Makeup
- Black Gloves
- Wine Glasses
- Black 10-passenger Lincoln Limousine
Victoria lives on the Romana Estate in Chicago. The estate itself is well guarded by paid security as well as Vampiric Servants and seldom admits visitors without invitation. Believed to be owned by the reclusive matriarch of the Romana family that simply has strikingly similar looks to her ancestor. In reality, it is the home of the city's master vampire. The site has acres of lush gardens, a large hedge maze, and even some wooded areas with a large palatial mansion at its center.
Born in the Chicago area, Victoria came from a long line of vampires that controlled the region due to their knowledge and power in the region. She remained aloof from most others during her life, She learned how to make herself appear less vampiric, and how to blend in with the humans around her, this allowed her to go to school with humans and to get a considerable education over the years. She learned a lot about history and government. While her parents had control of the region she worked in the mayor’s office as a secretary for a time, and as an operative for her parents. She’d always had an affinity for magic, and it made her a powerful ally and asset for her family, with her magic and other skills she was a good natural deterrent from the interests that she and her family had.
Eventually the time came for her to take her place as Head Vampire for the region and let her parents enjoy their quiet retirement, she’s been the head vampire for around 20 years now, rather new in many cases, but she shows promise and fine diplomatic and leadership skills.